Customers have the right to cancel under the following conditions, where the consumer is any natural person entering into a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to a commercial or own independent vocational activity.
You may cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (e.g. Letter, fax. E-mail) or – when the goods are delivered before the deadline – so are returned before the deadline. The Time limit begins after receiving this written instruction but not before receipt of goods from the recipient (In case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfil our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in accordance with paragraph 1 in conjunction with § 1 and 2 EGBGB draft Law and our obligations § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The cancellation period is sufficient to cancel the thing or send the thing.
The cancellation must be sent to:
Stephan Wunderlich Verlag
tel: +49 (0) 7571 6870261
fax: +49 (0) 322 26268144
For cancellations within the UK:
7, Beckhaven House
68 Gilbert Road
Tel: +44 (0)7527 453710
In the Event of Cancellation
In the event of an effective revocation, each party shall return the benefits received to the other party and reimburse any eventual realized usage.
If the returned goods are partly or in a deteriorated condition you will be obliged to pay compensation. You must only pay compensation for the deterioration of the thing and derived benefits if the use or the deterioration is due to handling the thing that goes beyond the validation of its properties and function. The ‘Validation of its properties and function’ means, testing and trying out the goods, as it is possible and customary in a retail business. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to carry the cost of returning if the delivered goods correspond to the order and if the price of the products does not exceed an amount of 40 euro or if you are returning the thing at a higher price than the Returns Service or have provided a contractually agreed part payment. Otherwise the return is free for you. Non-parcelled things will not be collected. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. This period begins when you send us your cancellation or the goods with its receipt.
Exclusion of the Right to Cancel
The Right to Cancel does not apply to:
1. Distance contracts – for delivery of Audio- or video recordings or software if the delivered data carriers are unsealed by you.
2. Distance contracts – delivery of newspapers, journals and magazines unless the consumer has given contract declaration by phone.
1. Please avoid damage and contamination of the product. Send the goods to us in their original packaging if possible with all accessories and packaging components. If necessary, use protective packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for adequate protection against damage in transit.
2. Please do not send the goods ‘carriage forward’. We will reimburse you for the goods in advance, unless it is meant to paid by you.
3. Please note that the above paragraphs 1 – 2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of right of cancellation.